Namm 2018: SPL DMC Mastering Console
The new DMC stereo mastering console is engineered from the ground-up making it not only more flexible with better specs than SPL’s previous console, but also more ergonomic and sized to fit in all types of studio furniture.
The 3RU console has 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources, with 2 stereo recording outputs, as well as 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs that can be expanded with the new MC16 controller.
- Dual channel mastering console (3U)
- 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources
- 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs (sub, radio speaker)
- 0.25dB stepped input & insert return trims
- Phonitor direct output
- GPI switch function (Talkback, Red light etc.)
- 120V DC Audio Rail – 5G SUPRA op-amps
- 2 stereo recording outputs
- Expandable multi-channel monitoring
- Insert & Source Auto Bypass
- Variable dim (e.g. loudness compensation)
- Stereo and mono metering outputs
The new DMC console operates on the same unequaled 120V DC audio rail like each of the other SPL Mastering Series processors.