This item is in great condition. Unit has a slight defect with the way the screen sits a little lower than the casing (see pictures) but functions perfectly. Unit comes with all original items. Box, Universal PSU and Manual.
Play any pad of your choice
The original DrumIt concept was a truly ground breaking and new sensation in electronic drumswhen introduced. We are now taking this technology one step further and present the DrumIt Three module with Open Sound Architecture and Universal Trigger Interface. Based on the same technology as the DrumIt Five we have now added the Universal Trigger Interface allowing the user to connect any kind of pad/trigger to the module*. The new DrumIt Three comply with all popular major drum pad manufacturers’ pads, including cymbals and hi-hats.
Open Sound Architecture
Enter the world of DrumIt sounds to enjoy the real playing feel, the expressive dynamics and the superior sound quality. Update your old e-drum kit with modern sounds. Be amazed to suddenly being able to play buzz rolls and crescendo cymbals closer to the real thing than you could imagine possible. But it is!
Our sound library holds tons of multilayered sounds recorded in top studios and carefully edited. As the sounds consist of many velocity layers, the gradual change between faint and hard hits is faithfully reproduced. Our PC Editor for Windows and MAC offers the possibility to create new sounds and loops from Wave files, convert them to our sound format and download them into the Module via USB.
Play the sounds of famous drummers
The DrumIt Three comes with stock sounds of Randy Black, Marco Minneman and Simon Phillips. If that is not enough for you there are plenty more sounds to be downloaded
Use other sound sources – Your sound possibilities are endless
Third party software allows you to convert sounds from famous drum sound libraries and play those sounds in your DrumIt Three sound module instead of triggering sounds via MIDI to a PC. By playing the sounds from the module you will not experience any latency and time consuming compatibility issues. As the sounds are moved into the module, the playing feel is superior with ultra low latency and a great dynamic range.
Specifications & Information
- 44,1 kHz Sample rate with 24 bit digital to analog converters
- 4 GB sound memory
- 15 universal trigger inputs configured as kick, snare with rim, 4 toms with rim, 1 Hi-hat and 3 cymbals
- 3-zone snare and cymbals are supported
- 4 Outputs
- Line In
- MIDI In/Out
- USB for transferring data
- Professional sounds made by famous drummers
- Sounds are multilayered for unparalleled sound quality and playing feel
- Trig and play along to loops – freely assignable to any trigger input
- Play along to WAV song files or metronome or connect your media player to the Line In socket
- Comes with our Kit- and Sound-Editor (Windows and Mac) to create own Kits and to download own sound and loops
- Trigger inputs accept the majority of triggers based on Piezo- and switch technology*
- Advanced control features enable triggering functions such as start/stop loops or metronome
- Switching Kits up and down are freely assignable to any of the 15 trigger inputs
- Multi plug AC power supply 100-240V
Included In The Box
- 1 x 2Box DrumIt Three Module
- 1 x Multi Adaptor PSU
- 1 x Manual