The heart of the SpeedLight Kit is the world-class “DrumIt Three” sound module, which has been specifically configurated for Plug'n'Play setup guaranteed. The DrumIt Three sound module is equipped with 15 Universal trigger inputs configured as kick, snare with rim, 4 toms with rim, 1 Hi-hat and 3 cymbals, coupled with 4GB of on-board memory. DrumIt Three comes pre-loaded with samples from Randy Black, Marco Minneman and the truly unique Simon Phillips as well as a vast array of free sample downloads from the 2box website.
The Speedlight dual-zone drum pads are fitted with high-quality mesh heads; the dual-zone crash pad and triple-zone ride pad both feature a choke function.
The compact and light-weight rack can easily be assembled and only needs a floor space of just 1,20 x 0,70 m. All necessary clamps and connection cables are included to get you up and drumming in no time.
- 44.1 kHz Sample rate with 24 bit digital to analog converters
- 4 GB sound memory
- 15 Universal trigger inputs configured as kick, snare with rim, 4 toms with rim, 1 Hi-hat and 3 cymbals
- All inputs are fully configurable to whatever pad you desire
- 3-zone snare and cymbals are supported
- 4 outputs
- Line in
- Midi In/Out
- USB for transferring data
- A massive free of charge library. Full of sounds made by professional and famous drummers
- Sounds are multi-layered for unparalleled sound quality and playing response
- Trigger and play along to loops – freely assignable to any trigger input.
- Play along to WAV song files or metronome or connect your media player to the line in socket
- Comes with our Kit and sound editor (Windows and Mac) to create your own kits
- The unique universal trigger technology allows you to augment your Speedlight kit with other manufacturers hardware.
- Advanced control features enable triggering functions such as start/stop for loops or metronome
- Switching of kits up and down are freely assignable to any of the 15 trigger inputs
- Multi plug AC power supply 100-240V