The EBS reidmar 752 provides 'boutique-quality' bass sound powered by a brand new 750 w lightweight power amp developed by ebs that handles a 2-ohm load. It gives you the peace of mind that your amp will handle any gig.
EBS sound quality in a lightweight amplifier
The latest generation of Reidmar amps combines EBS's world-famous analog preamp technology with EBS's lightweight power amp design.
The new power amp module in the Reidmar 752, developed by EBS, is tailored for bass and handles a 2-ohm load. It provides the optimal output for any EBS speaker cabinet without risking blowing any speakers and delivers a solid, great tone with lots of punch and clarity. EBS-developed Soft Clip technology protects the amp from overload while preserving bottom and solid bass tone at higher volumes.
The powerful EQ of the analog preamp helps dial in any sound you like with ease, and the Drive adds harmonics and dirt when needed. The built-in adjustable Compressor handles any unwanted peaks for a more controlled sound.
Your amplifier on and off the stage
Connect your amp to the front-of-house or any recording device via the balanced XLR-output. The amp is safe to use without connecting a speaker if wanted.
Connect headphones for late-night practice sessions at home, and use the Aux input to add music to play along.
The Reidmar 752 has your back
The amp fits nicely in a laptop bag, and the lightweight saves your back when traveling with your Reidmar 752.
Other features include
- Type: Analog Preamp,
- D-Class Power Amp developed by EBS
- Built-in adjustable Compressor/Limiter
- Extremely Powerful 4-band EQ
- Drive Control
- Effects loop
- Character filter
- Balanced XLR-Out with Pre/Post EQ switch and Ground Lift.
- Line and Headphones Out
- Aux Input
- Remote Output for connecting EBS RM-4 footswitch to control Character Filter, Drive, EQ bypass, and Mute function
- Output Power: 750 W RMS @ 2 Ohms
- 120/230 V Switchable
The Reidmar 752 is equipped with a D-class power amp developed by EBS providing 750 W RMS @ 2 ohms load. Weight is 3.8 kg (8.3 lbs). The amp's footprint is reduced by 13% compared to the 750-model.
- Input Impedance 1 Mohms / 100 pF
- Gain Range -00 - +30 dB
- Character Filter Shelving, High/Low Pass, +7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz,+3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
- Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
- Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
- Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive min/max 0/34 dB
- Balanced Output -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Remotes Output Remote Jack RING = Mute / TIP = Drive Filter Jack RING = Filter Mode / TIP = Character
- Output Power 750 W RMS @ 2 ohms load (450 W RMS @ 4 ohm, 230 W RMS @ 8 ohm)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 36.3 x 26.2 x 7.6 cm (14.3 x 10.3 x 3.0")
- Weight 3.8 kg (8.3 lbs.)