The EBS Unichorus studio edition rev2 stereo effect pedal can be a valuable addition to your bass rig, offering a range of benefits that can enhance your sound and performance.
Unlock Your Creative Potential with EBS UniChorus
The EBS UniChorus Studio Edition is an advanced low-noise studio-quality effect to craft your sound. Topnotch analog processing circuitry provides a smooth, warm tone that caters well to live and recording performances. With mix level control under the hood, you can determine how much or little the effect blends with your original signal.
Get 25 years of evolution in a new, lightweight box
An evolution over 25 years in the making; the Studio Edition features improved headroom sensitivity and noise reduction as well as True Bypass switching technique, plus features like protection against voltage overloads up to 18V DC power capability - offering versatility straight out of the box! Speaking of the box, the Studio Edition Rev2 has a lighter-weight chassis that cuts the weight to 235 gr (former 440 gr).
Enhance the sound spectrum
Use the pedal to make a more expansive sound, adding depth and dimension to your bass tone. Create a sense of space and ambiance to make the sound larger, fuller, and more present.
Create a range of different sounds and effects, from subtle modulation to more pronounced pitch shifts using the chorus, pitch modulation, and flanger effects offered by the UniChorus.
- Preserve the low range
- Suitable for live and studio use
- Analog Signal Processing
- Flanger, Pitch Mod and Chorus Modes
- Controls for Depth and Rate
- Stereo output
- True Bypass Signal Relay Switching
- Protected against overvoltage up to 18V
- Powered by 9 to 12V DC
- Optional (not included):EBS AD-9 Power Supply
Not just for bass players. The UniChorus is suitable for bass as well as guitar and keyboard.
- Nominal Input Level - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance 700 Kohms
- Bandwidth +0/-3 dB 20 - 20 kHz
- Delay Bandwith +0/-3 dB 200 - 8 kHz
- Delay Level mix min/max -oo - +3 dB
- Flange 3 ms
- Chorus 5.5 ms
- Pitch Modul. 10 ms
- Modulation Depth min/max +/- 50% of nominal delay time
- LFO Range min/max 0.15 - 7.5 Hz
- Bypass True Bypass
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4" (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight 235g (0.52 lb.)
- Power Requirements 9-12 V DC Regulated, 35 mA ma
* EBS Recommend the use of the EBS AD9 Pro DC adapter. The adapter can supply up to twenty pedals at the same time.