We did it! We squeezed our highly acclaimed Ventilator technology into a standard size stompbox enclosure. But while we cut corners in size, we didn't cut corners in sound quality. The micro Vents feature an equally powerful DSP as its bigger brothers, Ventilator II and mini Vent II. We even added a new circuit - an analog blend - providing latency-free mixing-in of the dry signal.
Just like its brothers Ventilator II and mini Vent II, the micro Vent 122 is modeled after the Leslie 122 rotary speaker. The algorithm simulates the classic micing technique with one mic for the horn and one mic for the drum rotor. The distance of both mics can be varied with the DISTANCE pot. Just like the monstrous original, the micro Vent 122 sounds rich and complex with deep movement and modulation. Perfect for rotary sounds that shall stand out.
- For guitar, bass and keys
- Leslie 122 emulation (micro Vent 122), Vibratone emulation (micro Vent 16)
- Extremely powerful SHARC DSP
- Standard size stompbox enclosure
- 9V DC standard negative polarity
- Mono in / mono out
- Two selectable Speeds (Speed1 continous, Speed2 Slow/Stop/Fast)
- Variable microphone to rotors distance
- Analog Blend
- Silent Footswitch with 5 operating modes for Bypass and Speed select
- Bypass and Speed status memorized on power off
- True Bypass or Buffered Bypass