With superior sound quality, powerful filters, and essential features, the new Stanley Clarke Signature Acoustic Preamp by EBS is the perfect tool to deal with all the challenges that come with amplifying acoustic instruments.
“I have been using this new preamp on every show and in the studio since November 2019, when I got the final sample in my hands. It has become a mainstay to my upright bass sound. I think it is absolutely essential for every acoustic bass player to own one of these. The 2-channel preamp allows you to have a completely different setting for bowing and pizzicato at the push of a button.
The effects loop, EQ, ¼”, and XLR input and outputs make it extremely versatile for stage or studio. It even sounds great on the electric bass.”, comments Stanley Clarke.
The Stanley Clarke Acoustic Preamp is an excellent tool also for other acoustic instruments than upright bass.
The new pedal is available now.
- 2-channel preamp (A/B or A+B)
- Operates with Studio-grade signal quality
- 10 Mohm Impedance inputs (both channels)
- Individual High Pass/Notch Filter for each channel
- XLR microphone input with Phantom Power (channel B)
- Electret pickup support (channel A)
- Tuner output
- Effects Loop (serial/parallel)
- Balanced Output (with Speaker Simulator and Ground Lift)
- Aux Input and professional-grade headphones output.
- Power Supply included.