The LIVEN Lofi-12 has a 16bit - 12kHz/24kHz sampling engine with the 12bit Sampler mode that will turn any sound into a pleasing lo-fi sound.
Like the many legendary samplers that were released in the late 80s, this is a genuine low-bit and low-sampling frequency sound that cannot be obtained authentically with bit crusher effects and other modern sound-degrading tools.
Up to 4 seconds mono sampling per sample slot (2 seconds mono sampling at the 24kHz mode). Start and end point trimming, pitch adjustment, reverse playback, sustain loop, filtering and LFO modulation are all possible.
Easily play samples chromatically across the keyboard
Sounds sampled by the LIVEN Lofi-12 are automatically assigned to the keyboard and can be played easily at different pitches.
The well-known vintage sampler technique of sampling a 33 RPM vinyl at 45 RPM and then slowing it down created the gritty, lo-fi sound often heard in '90s hip-hop. The LIVEN Lofi-12 makes it easy to recreate that sound!
80 carefully selected lo-fi preset sounds are included.
Powerful 4-track sequencer with parameter and sound locking
The LIVEN Lofi-12 is equipped with the powerful 4-track step sequencer that has earned the LIVEN XFM a solid reputation.
You can easily create a 4-part song by selecting a sampled sound for each track, and with the Sound Lock function, you can easily switch sampled sounds for each phrase or sequencer step, allowing you to use an almost infinite combination of sounds within a single song.
- Sequence up to 64 steps per pattern.
- Save up to 64 patterns.
- Sub-divide the tempo down to 32nd notes.
- Program notes step by step or record them in real-time. Additionally, you can also input notes to specific steps while the sequencer is playing to add variation.
- The Parameter Lock function allows you to record knob changes into your patterns. This can be recorded live, or programmed in step by step.
- The Sound Lock function allows you to record selected sound changes into your patterns. You can use an almost infinite combination of sounds within a single song.
Laid-back knob for creating drunk beats
The Laid-back knob on the LIVEN Lofi-12 allows you to delay the start of the selected sampled sound.
For example, you can slightly delay the snare drum sound in your drum pattern, or use the Parameter Lock function to shift the sound timing later for each step individually.
11 types of Effects each track and 8 types of Master Effect
The LIVEN Lofi-12 features independent effects on all four tracks. You can select from 11 types of effects from the LIVEN series, and the effect parameters can be automated in steps using the Parameter Lock function.
In addition, 6 types of high-quality Reverbs + Cassette Tape Simulator and Vinyl Simulator are included as the master effect. The send amount can be adjusted for each track for mixing.
Sonicware LIVEN Lofi-12 is shipping now
- 16bit - 12kHz or 24kHz (switchable) linear PCM sampling (mono)
- 12bit Sampler mode
- Sampling up to 4 seconds per sample (12kHz) or 2 seconds per sample (24kHz)
- Auto start sampling function with the input level (input level can be set)
- Start/end point, attack, release, pitch, and level adjustment
- Reverse playback
- Sustain loop settings
- Maximum polyphony: 10 voices
- 128 sample memory slots (16 x 8 banks)
- Import and export of a slot or banks of samples (via MIDI)
- *Import of audio files from PC/Mac is not supported.
- 10-note polyphonic mode
- Mono mode with adjustable glide time
- Legato mode with adjustable glide time
- Arpeggiator modes (Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, Up&Down, Down&Up, Up+1, Up+2, Down-1, Down-2, Random, Play Order)
- Low Pass
- High Pass
- Band Pass
- Each track has its own filter and envelope
- Each track has one LFO which can affect both pitch and filter cutoff with separate adjustable levels
- Adjustable LFO Shapes
- Adjustable start time delay for each LFO
- Sweep with adjustable speed, range, and curve
- One effect per track
- Bit Crusher
- Low Pass Filter
- High Pass Filter
- Tilt EQ
- Hall reverb
- Room Reverb
- Arena Reverb
- Plate Reverb
- Tunnel Reverb
- Infinity Reverb
- Cassette Tape Simulator
- Vinyl Simulator
- 4 tracks
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- 64 patterns
- Step length can be set from 1/1 to 1/32
- Real-time recording
- Directly enter notes for each step when playback is on or off
- Enter longer notes (Tied notes)
- Metronome and pre-count function
- Step copy and paste function
- Track copy and paste function
- Transpose function
- Swing function
- Pattern BPM / Global BPM can be set
- Pattern chain function
- Track level and pan can be set independently
- Parameter Lock function to record parameter settings for each step
- Sound Lock function to record sound settings for each step
- RANDOM function to play back steps in random order
- STUTTER function to play back only the step being pressed
- DICE function to set the note playback probability from 25 to 100%
- Notes, control changes, clock input/output
- Import and export user data
- Firmware update via Sysex
- Keyboard - 27 keys (with a hold function)
- 15 physical control knobs
- Optional LATCH function prevents jumps in value when knob position and parameter values do not match
- LCD dot indicates when a parameter value matches the saved value, or when the value has been changed
- One physical encoder for fine adjustments
- LINE IN (stereo 3.5mm mini-jack)
- *Compatible with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator Series 2 SYNC IN
- Stereo line out (stereo 3.5mm mini jack)
- Headphone out (stereo 3.5mm mini jack)
- *Compatible with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator Series 2 SYNC OUT
- Built in speaker
- MIDI IN connector (5-Pin DIN type)
- MIDI OUT connector (5-Pin DIN type)
- SYNC IN jack (monaural 3.5mm mini jack)
- SYNC OUT jack (monaural 3.5mm mini jack)
- 297mm (W) x 176mm (D) x 48mm (H)
- 11.7 in (W) x 6.92 in (D) x 1.89 in (H)
- 790g - 1.74lb.
- - 9V DC output AC adapter
- Current: 1A or greater
- Plug Type: EIAJ3 Standard
- Inner Diameter: 1.7mm
- Outer Diameter: 4.75mm,
- Polarity: Center +
- *Compatible with power supplies designed for the Korg Volca.1
- - 6 AA batteries
- *The AC adapter and batteries are not included.
- Overlay sheet for sampling & editing