If you have felt the itch. If you miss that ‘something’ that you can’t put the finger on. If you have tried different amps but haven’t found a home that gives you the physical experience the ‘good old’ amps used to do. Then, the ebs 802 high dynamics linear bass amplifier is what you need.
Excellent Solid-state Technology
EBS excellence in solid-state technology is well known and runs through the veins back to when the company started in 1988.
The World’s stage spotlight landed on EBS when the company introduced their first solid-state hybrid amps in the late 90s’. Since then, EBS has developed into a thriving business that covers most of bass players’ needs.
The EBS 802 is the new cornerstone of the EBS amplifications program. Engineered to be the new reference amp to define the ‘EBS sound’.
This creation brings you all that a lightweight amplifier can not offer. The sound quality, clarity, and punch are on another level. You can feel it with your whole body.
- 100% Analog
- Built-in Compressor/Limiter
- Extremely Powerful 5-band EQ
- Switch to move the center frequency of the Bass & Treble filters
- Effects loop
- Low- and Hi-Boost preshape filters.
- Dual Balanced XLR-Out for Pre and Post EQ output simultaneously.
- Remote footswitch control inputs.
- Output Power: 750 W RMS @ 2 ohms / 450 W RMS @ 4 ohms
It’s an amp with a soul that speaks to you and makes you smile. A conditioner that relieves the itch for those who suffer from it.
Made In Sweden
The EBS 802 is entirely made in Sweden, the home of EBS.
- The EBS 802 is a 100% analog, high-performance linear bass amp.
- It delivers 750 solid RMS Watts at 2 ohms.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 19″ x 14″ x 3U (48cm x 36cm x 13cm)
- Weight 14.4 kg / 32 lbs
- The amp is made in Sweden.
The preamp features
- LO and HI boost preshape filters.
- Compressor/Limiter control.
- A Bass control that works in conjunction with a switch that decides the center reference point of the range (60, 80, or 100 Hz).
- Semi-parametric controls for Low- and High-mid.
- A Treble control that works in conjunction with a range switch (5.6 or 8kHz).
- A Bright control adds a nice and discreet brilliance on top of everything.
- Drive control for more growl when desired.
Features on the back
- Dual balanced XLR-outputs (post and pre EQ).
- Effects loop.
- Line out.
- Remote footswitch control inputs for Mute, Character filters, Drive, and EQ bypass.
- Fits in a 19” rack, with 3U height
- A matching rack case for the Proline and Neoline cabinets is available from EBS.