Our brand new, super compact and beautifully designed Super 6 Desktop offers the irresistible combination of a powerful and accessible musical instrument with flexible and immediate control, gorgeous analog sound and unrivalled build quality. All in a desirable portable format designed to open the Super 6 to a new audience.
- A full featured Super 6 Analog Hybrid 12-Voice Synthesizer in a beautifully designed, compact, portable, all metal desktop chassis.
- Ergonomic features such as VESA mount compliance, optional rack ears (7U) and robust flip up feet offering versatile integration into your studio.
- Large format, high quality potentiometers and switches for unparalleled tactile feel and exemplary lifespan.
- Additional features such as drift control, independent control of analog Highpass filter, pan spread control and advanced envelopes and polyphonic aftertouch.
- Polychain option (with Super 6) and MPE operability in future update.
Plus, all the great features of the Super 6
- Gorgeous sounding 12-voice Polyphonic Binaural Analog-Hybrid Synthesizer with Superwave Technology.
- Superior build quality and intuitive hands- on control for expressive performances with no menus or menu-diving.
- State-of-the-art FPGA-based oscillators featuring Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) and downloadable waveforms.
- Real Voltage Controlled Analog filters and amplifiers and modulators.
- Flexible loopable envelopes, LFOs and modulators with audio rate modulation Immediate and easy to use arpeggiator and sequencer and 24-bit Digital effects section.
- Feet: Retractable rear feet for a more ergonomic positioning in a desktop setting.
- Ears: Optional detachable rack ears for easy mounting in 19” rack setups.
- Arms: Rear VESA mount attachments for easy use with standard monitor arms.
- Specifications to follow